KF Investigative Engineers is a registered business name of Kavanagh Forensics Limited
Kavanagh Forensics Limited is a private limited company that is registered in Dublin, Ireland No. 529835
Registered Office: Unit K5, Drinan Enterprise Centre, Feltrim Road, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Directors: I. Kavanagh, O. Kavanagh
https://www.kfie.ie is a website operated by Kavanagh Forensics Limited.
When we talk about KF Investigative Engineers or Kavanagh Forensics or “the Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”, we are talking about Kavanagh Forensics Limited.
Kavanagh Forensics Limited fully respects your right to privacy and we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Please read the following to learn more about how we collect, use, process, and disclose your information, including personal information and how we keep it secure. For the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act 2018 (the “Act” the data controller is Kavanagh Forensics Limited whose registered office is at Unit K5, Drinan Enterprise Centre, Feltrim Road, Swords, Co. Dublin.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
loss of business;
• loss of profits or contracts;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of data;
• loss of goodwill;
• wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. For more information on how to manage or disable cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org and www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Remember that you have visited us before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive. This allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get
- Customise elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the site
- Collect statistical information about how you use the website (including how long you spend on the site) and where you have come to the site from, so that we can improve the site and learn which parts of the site are most popular with visitors
- To speed site navigation and recognise your access rights on the site
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the website, you may not be able to take full advantage of the site.
By using our site, you consent to our processing of the following Personal Information obtained from you and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate:
- the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet
- the internet protocol (IP) address of the computer which you are using
- the browser software you are using
- the operating system you are using
- the date and time at which you are accessing the Website
The Personal Information that we collect is processed and used as follows:
- providing you with access to our Website and enabling you to use it
- conducting administrative and operational processes within our business
- protecting the security and integrity of our online platforms, IT systems and other systems
- providing, improving, monitoring and testing the effectiveness of our Website
- ensuring the content on the Website is presented in an effective, accessible and user-friendly format
- monitoring metrics such as numbers of visitors, traffic data and demographic patterns
EXERCISING YOUR DATA RIGHTS
You have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”), in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
- Right to access the data – you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data
- Right to rectification – you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- Right to erasure – you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- Right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at the contact details listed on this site.
If we are processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to its withdrawal.
If you are unhappy with how we process personal information, we ask you to contact us so that we can rectify the situation.
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The Irish supervisory authority is the Data Protection Commission.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site. You may not create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The courts of the Republic of Ireland will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.