Our role in contentious matters is to assist the court is understanding the technical aspects of the case. Our recent experience includes:
- Retained by the insurers of consulting engineers following:
- Water ingress and defects in the waterproofing system of a large dwelling.
- Design and monitoring of construction work at an industrial building.
- Retained by the insurers of architects following:
- Construction defects and thermal performance of a large, modern dwelling.
- Basement waterproofing following the refurbishment of a period house.
- Retained by the insurers of specialist contractors following:
- Subsidence of commercial building due to dewatering of a nearby site.
- Water ingress and fire safety issues in a timber-framed apartment development.